Education. Leadership. Health.
At Pagus: Africa, our mission is to empower youth in Ghana to be change-makers in their communities.
We provide and coordinate comprehensive services to assist in the education and development of young people, teach them vital, practical skills, and equip them to shape the world to be a better place. Read More.
- planning for school & career
- funding for school-related fees
- computer training
- math & literacy classes
- creative arts classes
- community-project management
- emphasis on core values
- verbal & written communication
- public speaking
- clean hands & clean water
- nutrition & exercise
- mental health
- sexual & reproductive health
- COVID safety & provision of PPE
- Gender Inequality
- Low levels of literacy and numeracy
- Inadequate support services for youth
- Access to technology and connectivity
- Ending the cycle of poverty
- Establish safe and supportive learning environments for youth
- Provide practical training
- Provide clubs and camps
- Provide financial support and technical resources
- Create and implement local solutions
- 280 Students participating annually
- 2 boreholes delivering water to 700+ people
- Clean hands projects in 6 communities and schools throughout Ho Municipality.
- 150+ students sponsored
creating IMPACT since 2005
People Reached Annually